When you stay in our romantic bed and breakfast in New England, consider reserving Room 207. This second-floor room occupies the Southeast corner and features an oak, queen-sized sleigh bed with a matelasse coverlet. Curved stained glass windows in the tower area provide exceptional sunlight over the custom designed built-in desk. The desk with energy-saving lighting makes working while you are here (if you must) an easy and almost enjoyable task. A power-strip mounted on the desk gives travelers an easy place to charge devices without crawling under the desk for available outlets. The East windows overlook the Ash Street School with its magnificent clock tower. The school, built in 1874 and listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings is now home to an award-winning web design firm. The en suite bathroom has a large shower and a custom vanity fashioned from an antique bird's eye maple bureau. The deep mahogany-rust walls seem to envelope you as you relax on the loveseat to enjoy a good book, engage in pleasant conversation, or watch the day’s news.
When planning your romantic New England vacation or celebrating a special occasion, be sure to make time for Afternoon Tea; reservations are required.
Amenities such as complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, Satellite TV, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, cozy Ash Street Inn signature bathrobe, and central air conditioning make this a perfect getaway for the weary traveler.
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryers in each guest room
- Cable/Color Television in each room
- Complimentary Wireless DSL Internet Service
- In-room phones w/voice mail (room number is extension number)
- Fax Services
- Fully sprinklered w/fire and smoke alarms
- Carbon monoxide detectors in each room
- Central air conditioning
- Modern, private baths in each room
- Queen size beds with premium foundations
- Down Pillows and Blankets standard on all beds. HypoAllergenic substitutes available.
- Triple sheeting
- Egyptian cotton sheets & towels
- Luxurious Ash Street Inn Monogrammed Robes
- Filtered/softened water
- Well lit rooms for work and relaxation