IMPORTANT COVID-19 TRAVELER INFO
Per State mandates, we are currently allowed to host only guests who are either
a: New Hampshire Residents (ID MUST be provided at check in)
b: Out of State Residents who have completed a 14 day quarantine at home ( i.e. went only out for necessary trips wearing a mask ); a waiver verifying this MUST be signed at check in
Please review the following information about our policies at Ash Street Inn in Manchester, NH.
- Average rates are $169 – $249 per night plus tax. Rate varies by room and season. Please check availability calendar for up-to-date prices
- Guests must be 21 or older to make reservations
- Business traveler rates are available for stays between Sunday and Thursday, for single occupancy
- Rates quoted are single/double occupancy and include a full breakfast
- Maximum occupancy per fire/insurance requirements is two (2) persons per room
- Children under 12 are not permitted
- All pets, including service dogs cannot be accommodated (we are ADA exempt)
- Although we do have a dog in our living quarters, ‘Sammy” does not have access to guest rooms or Breakfast Area nor does he interact with guests.
- Cash, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMEX are accepted, a credit card must be used when making a reservation.
- Check-in time is 3:00 – 7:00 PM. Later arrival is possible via self check-in; please call the innkeepers for self-check-in instructions
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Ash Street Inn is a non-smoking or vaping facility. Smoking is permitted outside. Please be considerate of other guests by not smoking directly in front of open doors or windows. Smoking indoors will result in a charge of $300/room to clean and freshen the room.
- Room Rates are subject to a 9% NH Meals & Rental Tax
- Rates and policies subject to change without notice.
A credit card, email address, zip code/postal code and telephone number are required to reserve your room. The credit card will be charged a 50% deposit fee upon booking, the remainder will be charged upon arrival or if a cancellation charge becomes necessary.
- For cancellations received more than three (3) days prior to the planned arrival date, no cancellation charge will be assessed, the deposit will be refunded
- For cancellations received three (3) or fewer days prior to the planned arrival date, 10% of the total charge for the stay will be assessed, any remainder of the deposit will be refunded.
- For cancellations on the planned arrival date, or for a no-show, 100% of the total charge for the stay will be assessed.
- If you need to cancel due to Covid-19, please give us a call. Being a small property, we are happy to work with you and discuss your options.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy for extended stays (5 or more nights) or booking the entire inn (1 or more nights):
- A 50% deposit is required at the time the reservation is made. The balance is due upon arrival.
- For cancellations received more than seven (7) days prior to arrival, no cancellation fee will be charged (the deposit will be refunded).
- For cancellations 7 days or less, 10 % of the total stay will be charged, any remaining deposit will be refunded.
- For cancellations on the day of arrival or for a no-show, 100% of the total charge will be assessed.
For reservations, we require names, phone number, and email address as well as credit card billing address. We do not share any data with 3rd parties nor sell mailing lists.