No matter if you are celebrating a special occasion or if you are looking for a cultural delight, we can make your stay in Manchester, New Hampshire extra memorable with getaway specials and vacation packages designed for you.
Romance Packages & Travel Specials
Make Your Stay Extra Memorable
From Victorian to Usonian: History/Architecture GetawayCost: $235-$305
Tour two unique homes designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1950, one Usonian and one Usonian Automatic, the only two Frank Lloyd Wright designed houses open to the public in New England. Wander through the Currier Museum of Art, only a 3-minute walk from the inn, then come back and relax in our restored 1885 Victorian bed and breakfast.Read More...
For the Frank Lloyd Wright Package:
Depending on your choice of room and time of year, packages range between $235 – $305 and they include the following:
- A one-night stay for 2 at our B&B, including cooked-to-order breakfast for two, free parking and complimentary snacks and hot and cold beverages.
- Two tickets for the Frank LLoyd Wright tour and entry to the Currier Museum of Art on day of Tour (a $70 value)
Availability: Between April 18, 2020 and January 8, 2021. Available tours are either at 10:00 AM, 12:30 PM and 3:00 PM; each tour is 2 hours long and begins and ends at the Currier Museum of Art
No tours are available on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
To check availability, reserve online and specify your choice for day and time of tour or contact Ash Street Inn at 603-668-9908 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love in BloomCost: Add $79 to the room of your choice
The Love in Bloom package consists of:
- A beautiful arrangement of fresh, seasonal flowers
- A beverage selection of your choice
Everything will be waiting for you in your room upon your arrival!
Wedding Day PackageCost: $1035 - $1335 plus tax (depending on season)
Do you have a wedding planned for the Manchester area and are looking for the perfect place to stay the night and get ready for the big day?
Our wedding package entails:
- All 5 rooms for one night (additional rooms booked the day before or after are 10% off current rate)
- Cooked-to-order breakfast for up to 10 overnight guests
- Hairdresser, make-up artist and photographer may come on-site
- Bridesmaids may join the bride in getting ready here at the Inn
- An early check in and a later check-out for the wedding couple (time can be discussed)
- A beverage and chocolate covered strawberries are waiting for the newlyweds in their room after the wedding
- 2 hand thrown signature Ash Street Inn mugs for the wedding couple
- Special snacks and fruit infused spa water for all, while getting ready
Please note that we do not allow pets (incl. service animals) or children younger than 12 to stay at our Inn as guests. However, children may join the bride while getting ready in the afternoon.