A New Hampshire weekend getaway is made complete with a stay in Room 206. This Southwest corner room on the second floor is a favorite for those guests wanting to sleep late, but the late afternoon sun pours into this delightful room making it the ideal place to curl up on the daybed to read, relax, and nap.
The hand-painted corner desk with energy-saving lighting enables business travelers to work efficiently and comfortably. A power-strip mounted on the desk gives travelers an easy place to charge devices without crawling under the desk for available outlets. The deep teal walls and lighter teal ceiling make this room soothing and serene. The oak, queen-sized bed with a matelasse coverlet beckons weary travelers, and the twin-sized daybed acts as a comfy spot to relax or as an additional bed when 2 adults traveling together require separate sleeping arrangements, making this room perfect for girlfriend getaways. Plantation shutters adorn the West-facing windows giving the room an additional layer of privacy. The en suite bathroom has a neo-angle shower and a stained glass window that mimics the stained glass window situated over the desk. Swing arm wall mounted 3-way lamps let you read yourself to sleep each night. Maple hardwood floor with a wool area rug complements the dark walls.
Amenities such as complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, Satellite TV, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, cozy Ash Street Inn signature bathrobe, and central air conditioning make these Manchester accommodations a perfect getaway for the weary traveler.
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryers in each guest room
- Cable/Color Television in each room
- Complimentary Wireless DSL Internet Service
- In-room phones w/voice mail (room number is extension number)
- Fax Services
- Fully sprinklered w/fire and smoke alarms
- Carbon monoxide detectors in each room
- Central air conditioning
- Modern, private baths in each room
- Queen size beds with premium foundations
- Down Pillows and Blankets standard on all beds. HypoAllergenic substitutes available.
- Triple sheeting
- Egyptian cotton sheets & towels
- Luxurious Ash Street Inn Monogrammed Robes
- Filtered/softened water
- Well lit rooms for work and relaxation
"Thank you for a wonderful stay, and for making so many special arrangements for us! And for your generous and friendly hospitality." - Tom & Wendy