This bright room occupies the Southeast corner affording it abundant morning and afternoon sunlight and warmth. This room is the perfect room on the first floor for those guests with stair climbing limitations. Bradbury & Bradbury art paper adorns the ceiling with shades of blue, tan and soft rust tones. The elegant queen sized metal bed with matelasse coverlet faces the natural gas/coal replica fireplace. The fireplace operates with a simple remote control device making it easy to create instant ambiance. The carved mantel and over-mantel boast original ceramic tile decor. The attached bathroom has curved windows flanking the pedestal sink, original stained glass windows with vibrant sunburst patterns and a spacious shower. The slate blue walls along with the rust, tan and blue area rug create a soothing atmosphere for curling up with a good book in front of the roaring fire or just watching the surrounding neighborhood through the expansive Victorian double hung windows. The original maple hardwood floors have been lovingly restored. The oak desk with energy-saving lighting makes working while you are here (if you must) an easy and almost enjoyable task. A power strip mounted on the desk gives travelers an easy place to charge devices without crawling under the desk for available outlets. Swing arm wall mounted halogen lamps let you read yourself to sleep each night.
Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, satellite TV, I-pod dock, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, cozy Ash Street Inn signature bathrobe and central air conditioning make this a perfect getaway for the weary traveler.
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryers in each guest room
- Cable/Color Television in each room
- Complimentary Wireless DSL Internet Service
- In-room phones w/voice mail (room number is extension number)
- Fax Services
- Fully sprinklered w/fire and smoke alarms
- Carbon monoxide detectors in each room
- Central air conditioning
- Modern, private baths in each room
- Queen size beds with premium foundations
- Down Pillows and Blankets standard on all beds. HypoAllergenic substitutes available.
- Triple sheeting
- Egyptian cotton sheets & towels
- Luxurious Ash Street Inn Monogrammed Robes
- Filtered/softened water
- Well lit rooms for work and relaxation