Manchester NH Area Information
The Ash Street Inn is the perfect New Hampshire vacation spot, located minutes from downtown Manchester and only ten minutes from the Manchester airport. Try the Ash Street Inn on your next trip and see for yourself the difference between bed and breakfast inns and hotels.
Manchester NH Attractions:
- Southern New Hampshire Univeristy (SNHU) Arena - The arena is Manchester's premier sports and entertainment facility. Located less than a mile from the Inn, it is home to the Manchester Monarchs, a minor league hockey team affiliated with the LA Kings.
- See Science Center - Interact, experience, and enjoy the science that surrounds us everyday. Visit the Millyard Lego Project. Located in the Millyard, less than a mile from the Inn.
- America's Credit Union Museum - America's Credit Union museum was once home to the nation's first credit union, opening its doors in 1908 to mill workers seeking the American dream in Manchester. Located approx. 1 mile from the Inn.
Amoskeag Fishways - The Fishways provides year-round environmental and educational programs and exhibits for people of all ages focusing on the natural and cultural history of the Merrimack River Watershed in the Merrimack Valley. Located less than a mile from the Inn.
- Massabesic Audubon Center - The Center, with 135 acres, is open to the public from dawn to dusk year round. Miles of scenic trails for hiking, snowshoeing, biking and skiing. Located approx. 6 miles from the Inn.
Currier Museum of Art - The Currier is an internationally renowned museum featuring European & American paintings, decorative arts, photographs, and sculpture. The Currier also owns the Zimmerman House, the only Frank Lloyd Wright residence in New England open to the public. Located 1 block from the Inn.
- Scouting Museum - The Scouting Museum is recognized internationally as one of the finest collections of Scouting memorabilia including items from Lord Robert Baden-Powel and a patch carried to the moon by Alan Shepard. Located approx. 10 minutes from the Inn.
- Millyard Museum - Step back 11,000 years at the Millyard Museum and learn about Manchester, the Native Americans who fished the Amoskeag Falls, Revolutionary War hero John Stark, and the immigrants who worked in the world's largest textile mill. Located less than a mile from the Inn.
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport - The Gateway to Northern New England, the Manchester Airport offers convenience, easy access, and competitive fares. Why fly into Boston when Manchester is just 45 minutes away? Located 5 miles from the Inn.
- Franco-American Centre -The Centre's mission is to preserve and promote the rich heritage of the French community, culture, and history. The Centre houses a research resource library of more than 30,000 items and an outstanding French record collection.Located less than a mile from the Inn.
- Majestic Theatre - A full-time non-profit community theatre that produces 15 plays / musicals / dinner theatres each year for, and by, community members of all ages. Located approx. 1 mile from the Inn.
- New Hampshire Institute of Art - The only nationally accredited independent college of art in New Hampshire. Galleries are located in the Main Building, the Amherst Street Building and Fuller Hall. Located less than 1 mile from the Inn.
- Palace Theatre - An 850-seat historic theatre located in downtown Manchester. The Palace Theatre truly is "where the arts come alive". Located less than a mile from the Inn.
- Manchester is rich in arts and culture. The New Hampshire Philharmonic, the New Hampshire Symphony Orchestra, and the New Hampshire Opera will entertain you and the galleries at Langer Place, will keep you occupied for hours. Located approx. 1 mile from the Inn.
- NH Fisher Cats - A Double-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays. Enjoy a game in the new stadium situated along the Merrimack River. Located approx. 1 mile from the Inn.
- Canobie Lake Park - From the leisurely charm of yesterday to the thrills and excitement of today, Canobie Lake Park still flourishes as one of the finest traditional amusement parks in the country. Located just 20 minutes from the Inn.
- Hot Air Ballooning - Come share the experience of being suspended in air, surrounded by a wicker & leather gondola drifting over the picturesque countryside. Located approx. 20 minutes from the Inn.
- Jewell Towne Vineyards - New Hampshire's oldest winery producing premium wines from New Hampshire grapes. Located approx. 30 minutes from the Inn.
- Museum of New Hampshire History - Let New Hampshire's only statewide history museum take you back in time, enrich your imagination, and give you an understanding of New Hampshire today. Located in Concord just 15 minutes from the Inn.
- Budweiser Brewery - The Anheuser-Busch brewery tours take you on a walk through history where you can watch the "King of Beers" in the making and visit the Budweiser Clydesdales. Located just 15 minutes from the Inn.
- American Independence Museum - the museum, sitting atop a hill overlooking downtown Exeter, NH and the Squamscott River, offers a fascinating glimpse of America's early days, during the Revolutionary War. Located approx. 20 minutes from the Inn.
- Canterbury Shaker Village - Discover the Shaker traditions in the village, a cluster of 23 buildings where the Shakers created a legacy of architecture, furniture, crafts, and song. Located approx. 40 minutes from the Inn.
- Wright Museum - Travel back in time to 1939-1945 America. This museum showcases the enterprising spirit of America as everyone rallied to the call to arms during WW II. Located approx. 1 hour from the Inn.
- Charmingfare Farm - Visit the farm, check out the petting zoo, observe the wildlife, visit the barn, and take a sleigh/hay ride. Lots to do and it's fun for all ages. Located approx. 25 minutes from the Inn.
- Shop ‘til you drop in tax-free New Hampshire. Shop in North Conway at Settlers Green, in Tilton at Lakes Region Outlets, or in Kittery, ME at Tanger Outlet. All are located within 1 hour 15 minutes from the Inn.
- Capitol Center for the Arts - Concord is home to this newly renovated performing arts center. A wide variety of shows await you. Located approx. 20 minutes from the Inn.
- Christa McAuliffe Planetarium - A living memorial that combines Christa McAuliffe's dream of traveling through space with her dedication to teaching and her belief that everyone should have the opportunity to "reach for the stars." Located 20 minutes from the Inn.
- New Hampshire International Speedway - Home to professional motor sports in New England. Enjoy the Nextel and Busch series NASCAR events at the track located 40 minutes from the Inn.
The Ash Street Inn is the perfect alternative to Manchester NH hotels. Contact us today for a reservation at 603-668-9908 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.