This second floor room in the Northeast corner of the inn boasts lots of morning sunshine with 3 large Victorian windows. Decorated in tan and blue, this room offers a stunning view of the award winning Ash Street School and the historic Gale Home. A walnut queen-sized bed with rope carved inserts and a matelasse coverlet compliments the maple hardwood floor laid in a herringbone pattern. The floor is covered by an Oriental style area rug with the same colors found in the walls and drapes. The oak desk with energy-saving lighting makes working while you are here an easy task. A power strip mounted on the desk gives travelers an easy place to charge devices without crawling under the desk for available outlets. The en suite bathroom contains a roomy shower and a pedestal sink. The exposed brick chimney in the bathroom creates a unique conversation piece. The comfortable settee gives a weary traveler ample opportunity to rest and relax, to read or watch TV.
Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, satellite TV, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, cozy Ash Street Inn signature bathrobe and central air conditioning make this a perfect getaway for the weary traveler.
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryers in each guest room
- Cable/Color Television in each room
- Complimentary Wireless DSL Internet Service
- In-room phones
- Filtered/softened water
- Well lit rooms for work and relaxation
- Modern, private baths in each room
- Queen size beds with premium foundations
- Comfort Down Pillows and Blankets standard on all beds. HypoAllergenic substitutes available.
- Triple sheeting
- Egyptian cotton sheets & towels
- Luxurious Ash Street Inn Monogrammed Robes